Wednesday, July 11, 2007

ME Squat

Back Squat:
45 x 10, 135 x 5, 225 x 3, 315 x 2, 405 x 1, 440 x 1, 465 x 1

Power Squat Cleans:
3 sets 135 x 6

This was all I did today. I only had 45 minutes in the gym, but after getting stretched out and ready to go I really got about 35 minutes. I wanted to see where my squat was so I decide to max out once I felt good and loose. I was very happy with what I did and I am glad to see that I have not lost anything. the last time I went over 425 was back in late March so I am thrilled to be doing over 455 still. I did power squat cleans going ass to the grass. these are very difficult from a conditioning standpoint. The first set I did a ful c&j on every rep, but the last two sets I only pressed it on the very last rep of the set. I had very little time in gym before they closed, but I'm glad I went in and did something, and I think the lifts I did give you the most bang for your buck.

No comments: